Friday, June 25, 2010

Back to the Blog

Okay I’m finally done with my masters program. So it is time to get back to the blog. As a start here are a few things I noticed.
Mufi is pushing his executive experience in his run for governor. Okay but the only other gov that had that experience was Lingle, not a good comparison. Plus I don’t like the tone of his commercials.
Sen. Sakamoto has good ads. It really represents to me a person that has concern. It really very well represents him.
I don’t really have a good answer for how we lost VEBA. I hear conflicting versions and will investigate this. I also would like to know why HGEA chose to oppose our extension?
It is really early in the campaign and I have posted an early recommendation list. Most are incumbents, not that I think they did a good job but I put them in a place keepers. There are a few incumbents I left off because they deserve it. I also did not list Hanabusa, I really am not sure.
I’m heading off to New Orleans for the NEA.
Been doing some reading “The Lost City of Z”, “A Bright Shining Lie” and “A Spark is Struck”. What I have learned is how history repeats itself. Will write further on these books later. Also a lot of what I learned from school. GCU, GCU, rah, rah, rah!

No comments:

Post a Comment