Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dis and Dat

Tuesday’s Advertiser has a picture of the Prez and the gov doing a shaka. The gov’s looked sad. So now we know who really is from Hawaii.
It’s kinda funny to me that HSTA is reorganizing to better serve its members. When they still haven’t figured out to keep their web site updated or the Advocate delivered on time.
It also seems that the only times it is mailed Roger’s or Mike’s picture is on it. And it comes off as a CYA document. (for you younger folks it means Cover Your A-- )
Sen. Inouye says over $200 million is coming in to Hawaii for education from the stimulus bill. I guess the governor should have went to the “met and greet” earlier. She might have been able to take credit for that too.
Palin had to reimburse the state of Alaska for some unnecessary travel by her family. Heck even I thought her daughter using the state plane to go to a concert was okay.
Please comment so I know what you think. Or email me at egan.kawamoto@gmail.com. If you want it posted let me know. You don’t even have to agree with me. In fact I may want to have disagreements more. Keeps my brain going. Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment